“Every person’s life depends on the process of choosing goals to pursue; if you remain passive you are not going to thrive as a human being.”
This program can be from a 3 hour duration to one day program. For a customised program for your organization Please write to email@example.com . All our programs come with a package of three months follow up and commitment with the participants to help them complete their Action plan of three months as a result of the program. So hook up for a substantial change.
Why do some people perform better on tasks than others? The goal-setting approaches the issue of motivation from a first-level perspective; its emphasis is on an immediate level of explanation of individual differences in task performance. If individuals are equal in ability and knowledge, then the cause to achieve goal must be motivational. The simplest and most direct motivational explanation of why some people perform better than others is due to disparate performance goals, implying that setting and adjusting goals can significantly impact performance. This program shall help participants to use tools to develop their goals and techniques to achieve the goals in a step by step process while keeping the motivation to succeed.
Outline of the program:
- Foundation of Goal Setting
- Steps for goal setting
- Game plan to achieve goals
- Key elements to set goals
- Challenges for setting goals
- Strategy for goals setting and achieving
- Alignment of Personal and Organizational goals
- 5 level plan for strategic plan
- Preparing a template for plan and goal setting
- Action plan for participants and way forward